Open Source Your Knowledge, Become a Contributor
Technology knowledge has to be shared and made accessible for free. Join the movement.
[Edit 2021/05/28] CodingHubs are not supported anymore.
What is a CodingHub?
A CodingHub is an event where developers meet, code and converse. Most of the times, they happen during a coding contest, so players can't discuss the game and share strategies.
CodingHubs are organized by volunteers, with the assistance of CodinGame.
Want to host one? See below ⬇️
Why join a CodingHub?
- To meet other developers who enjoy programming for fun
- To have fun and learn
- To network
To join a CodingHub, join the corresponding event or contact the host directly. If you can't find a CodingHub near you, fill this form to appear on the map below.
List of Next CodingHubs
Next hubs haven't been announced yet.
In green, you can see the CodinGamers interested in joining a CodingHub. In yellow, the planned CodingHubs for the next contest.
- Spacebird1313 at iMagineLab: May 22 from 6 pm to 11 pm
- J.K.T. at CS-Soft: Internal Event
- Ael2029 at CGI France: May 20 from 6 pm 30 to 10 pm
- egaetan at Meritis: May 22 at 7 pm
- [SG]Bisou at Société Générale: May 24 from 6pm to 10 pm
- bubi24 at his own place: May 19 from 4 pm to 8 pm
- Ramdeath at Kaunas Saules Gymasium: May 20 from 3 pm to 6 pm
- KonamiCode at SKB Kontur: May 19th from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
List of CodinGamer Groups
Pick a date and time for your CodingHub They are usually held in the evening after work and last 2 to 3 hours.
Find the venue: a room at your company/university*, coworking space, bar/cafe... The place must be equipped with sufficient power plugs and network connections (and chairs)
Promote your CodingHub using a Facebook or Meetup event. Invite your friends and colleagues, or other CodinGamers
Arrange if possible for small catering What you can do is make arrangements with participants and share the price
*Don't forget to ask for the authorization to host the hub and to invite outsiders.
Why use Meetup or Facebook?
It allows you to manage registrations.
It also helps other developers to find out about your event.
Finally, it allows us to assess how many goodies to send. Pack of goodies will be sent to CodingHubs with at least 5 people registered to the hub 10 days before the start of the contest.