Open Source Your Knowledge, Become a Contributor
Technology knowledge has to be shared and made accessible for free. Join the movement.
Anyone can vote (upvote/downvote) any contribution.
A contribution has 3 different states:
- Private: a draft that can be shared with friends with the link.
- WIP: as Work In Progress. Visible by everyone for feedback and suggestions but not yet ready to be published. WIP cannot be moderated.
- Ready: visible by everyone and ready for moderation.
Once approved, a contribution gets published as a puzzle/game on the platform. The contribution is still accessible in the list of accepted contributions. Once rejected, a contribution is sent back in the list of contributions of the creator as rejected. The creator can improve the contribution and resubmit it for moderation of the community.
There are two different moderation rights:
Approver right: approvers can approve or reject contributions. They also can edit contributions under review (not yet approved/rejected).
Editor right: editors have approver rights. Editors can also edit approved contributions.
Any player who has played more than 50 clashes has approver rights.
Any player who has played more than 300 clashes has editor rights.
For all other contribution types:
- Any player whose level is greater or equals to 20 has approver rights.
- Any player whose level is greater or equals to 29 has editor rights.
We're currently looking to improve these criteria to avoid bad moderation.