Open Source Your Knowledge, Become a Contributor
Technology knowledge has to be shared and made accessible for free. Join the movement.
Welcome to this new playground about the BF language. Make sure you already read
- Getting started with BrainFuck
- BrainFuck part 2 - Working with arrays
- BrainFuck part 3 - Write a BF interpreter in BF
- BrainFuck part 4 - Advanced maths
- BrainFuck part 5 - Math sequences
- BrainFuck part 6 - 16-bit integers
- BrainFuck part 7 - Quine (+ some non-BF quine theory)
- BrainFuck part 8 - JS/C#/BF Multi quine
- BrainFuck part 9 - Sort arrays with Bubble and QuickSort
- BrainFuck part 10 - RPN calc tool
- BrainFuck part 11 - Iterative and recursive ways
- BrainFuck part 12 - BF self-executables
playgrounds if you didn't already !
The goal of this playground is to explain how to have funky outputs : bold, blinking, underlined, colored, ...
Yes, this is possible with BF !!!
Note 1: Actually, this is possible with any command line application on Bash
Note 2: Yes, this is about a Bash feature (or any shell that supports ANSI/VT100 control sequences)