Open Source Your Knowledge, Become a Contributor
Technology knowledge has to be shared and made accessible for free. Join the movement.
All commands executed by the Tech.io infrastructure have to respect a format to be recognized as a valid command.
All commands have to be sent to the standard output stream and have to begin with a command token:
Commands respects the GNU long option syntax (arguments name prefixed with double hyphen --).
TECHIO> message --channel "out" hello world!
All other values sent to the standard output and standard error stream are interpreted as message command.
- annotate: Annotate the client code editor with margin marker and an associated message.
- message: Prints a STRING message to a channel.
- open: Opens an HTTP communication with the runner through a client
- redirect-streams: Redirects the standard streams (output stream and error stream) to a OUT_CHANNEL.
- success: Defines the success/fail status of a run.
- terminal: Opens a terminal to interact with the runner.