Open Source Your Knowledge, Become a Contributor
Technology knowledge has to be shared and made accessible for free. Join the movement.
Combined Exercise #2
Let's do one more!
In this exercise, combine LINQ method calls together to do the following:
- Reduce the provided list of words to only those that contain the lower-case letter 'e' in them
- Sort the resulting list by alphabetical order
- Obtain the last word in the sorted list
- Return the string, "The last word is <word>", using the last word from the sorted list
- If the sorted list is empty, return
Combined Exercise 2
public class FullExercise2
// Given a sequence of words, get rid of any that don't have the character 'e' in them,
// then sort the remaining words alphabetically, then return the following phrase using
// only the final word in the resulting sequence:
Open Source Your Knowledge: become a Contributor and help others learn. Create New Content